Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest: Pins from Louisville

If you've ever stopped to think, "Gee, I just don't have enough Loueyville in my life these days"-- you're in luck!

Now, in addition to following Chatty Cathy... I mean Lou... on Twitter (@loueyville) and on Facebook (search for: Louey Ville) and reading her articles for The Louisville Paper and reading this blog, you can now follow Loueyville on Pinterest.

I'm still getting the hang of this Pinterest thing (SO. MUCH. WEDDING STUFF.), so grant me a little grace for a while.  But more than half of my "boards" are Louisville-centric.  Boards include:

  • Stuff to Do in Louisville
  • New Places in Louisville
  • Louisville Restaurant News
  • Louisville Products
  • Images of Louisville
  • Recipes Easy Enough For Me
  • Crafts I'll Never Make
  • Things I Just Love
You can follow me, or you can choose to just pick a board or two and follow it. But this is where you'll find stuff that I think is great in Louisville but that might not make it on the blog. 

Loueyville, "neither here, nor there"... but somehow still everywhere... 

2 comments:

Shiloh Walker said...

I'm a pinterest freak. I blame Grace. One of these days I ought to prowl around Louisville with my camera and add pics to my board from it.

aprilcore said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who noticed the wedding stuff. I am a little baffled at how many people are collecting wedding things when they're not even engaged. Oy.