Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Riddance 2008: Bearnos and Butch by the Bridge

Bearno's by the Bridge is pretty smart in that they're offering free shuttles to area hotels. You couldn't pay me to be behind the wheel in this city on New Years' Eve. Honestly, I would rather not even be on the road. Louisvillagers love their drinking then driving, alas....

The NYE Party is 8pm-2am and includes: "Music by Strumbeat, Butch Rice and DJ Larry. Open bar, buffet, champagne toast, party favors." The cost is $80 pp or $130 per couple.

I haven't been able to find out more info about the food that they're offering, but they're primarily a pizza place.

I like this particular location-- right by the river bridge. I like Butch Rice, too. You can hit his website at www.butchrice.com or his MySpace page here. Kinda low key for a par-tay...

No comments: